Market Research for Your Business Package
Understanding Primary and Secondary Market Research
In this two-part package, Small Business BC’s Market Research expert, Mark Eversfield will teach you the important steps of gathering both secondary and primary market research.
You will learn how ask the right questions, collect key data and interpret that information to help you make strategic business decisions.
- Market Research 1: Find Business Data and Insights Jun 08, 2023 1:00pm – 3:00pm PT
- Market Research 2: Surveys and Focus Groups Jun 14, 2023 1:00pm – 3:00pm PT
As a bonus, purchase of this package includes a brief consultation with Mark Eversfield (appointment required) aimed at helping you make sense of your research findings.
NEW: This session is hybrid and participants have the choice to join virtually or in-person at SBBC’s Vancouver office.
Take advantage of SBBC’s early bird discount and get your business ready for summer. Register more than 14 days in advance of this session and enjoy 15% off the registration price.
What Will I Learn?
Identify key resources of secondary data for your business
Set up automated tools for a continuous feed of customized data
Differentiate between quantitative and qualitative data
The difference between quantitative and qualitative data
How to determine your business viability
Uncover successful methods of collecting market research data
This session is delivered online via Zoom and in-person at our Vancouver location (see Google Maps). A few tips to note:
- Registration closes 2 hours before the session start time.
- For virtual registrants, you will receive the Zoom link for the webinar twice: 24 hours before the start time and 1 hour before. For support with Zoom setup, click here.
- For in-person registrants, please arrive at the SBBC office at least 5 minutes before the start time to check in.
- Missed the live session? No problem. All registrants will receive access to the recording for seven days after the live session.
- Please contact us if you wish to switch your ticket type between virtual and in-person.