Helping your business access new markets.
What is the Export Navigator Pilot?
The Export Navigator pilot offers businesses access to community-based export specialists who can provide a personalized, step-by-step approach to exporting and help connect your business to the market information, export programs, financial services, and business development experts it needs at every stage of the process.
Who is Eligible?
Small and medium-sized businesses operating in the following six regions:
- Central & North Vancouver Island (Based in Port Alberni)
- Central Vancouver Island (Based in Comox)
- Cariboo (Based in Prince George)
- North Okanagan (Based in Vernon)
- Pacific Northwest (Based in Prince Rupert)
- Kootenay Boundary (Based in Nelson)
For businesses in the Lower Mainland and those outside of the service areas, there are resources to assist you with exporting. For more information please email: email@example.com
Export Navigator Services
- Expert advice and guidance throughout the entire process
- An export readiness assessment
- A business needs assessment
- Market entry strategy support
- Market tools and information
- Streamlined service connections to support services
Benefits of Expanding Your Markets
Diversifies Your Customer Base
Expanding to new markets increases the size of your target market, may broaden your product offering and offset seasonal fluctuations in sales.
Increased production generally leads to economies of scale and decreased cost per unit, which increases your profit margins.
Expanding to new markets fosters innovation in your goods and services, which enhances your competitiveness.
Upcoming Seminars Hosted by Export Navigator
Monday, March 18, 2019
9:30AM to 11:00AM
Tradeshows are crucial to expanding your sales outside B.C.’s borders. But the culture, etiquette and expectations of doing business in each country are different. So how do you prepare?
Join us for this free interactive seminar and learn the dos and don’ts of international business, how to get the most of out of your trip, and learn about the cultural elements that impact business decision-making.