Writing a Business Plan
Writing a business plan provides a roadmap to success for your business. The business plan will outline your goals and the steps you will take to achieve them. Want to get started but unsure where to start? This video will take a deep dive into how to write a business plan and the key questions you need to address. You’ll identify the gaps in your plan and the areas you need to develop further. You’ll also find out about business plan reviewing and how it can take your start-up to the next phase.
Presented by John Baxter, Small Business BC’s Regional Business Planning Advisor – Vancouver Island, this video teaches key components of a business plan and provides a framework for moving your ideas to the next level.
To access your videos:
- Log into your SBBC Account
- Select Videos & Products from the navigation menu located on the left
- Click Stream Video and your video will open in a new tab
- All SBBC videos include timestamped chapters and closed captioning
- All SBBC videos are available for viewing for 1 year after adding to your SBBC Account