Cash Flow Planning for Small Business
Have you encountered challenges covering your bills and expenses as a business owner? Even profitable businesses occasionally struggle to meet their obligations, and it usually comes down to one important factor: cash flow. Maintaining a positive cash flow is one of the most common challenges business owners face, but it’s not as difficult as it seems if you know what to look out for.
Yvonne Bayer-Cheung, serial entrepreneur and Client Services Manager at SBBC, shares how to use cash flow projections and sales forecasts to stay ahead of your expenses. This practical and fast-paced video includes a demonstration on building out projections and sales forecasts. You will also receive a cash flow planning template with purchase.
To access your videos:
- Log into your SBBC Account.
- Select Videos & Products from the navigation menu located on the left
- Click Stream Video and your video will open in a new tab
- All SBBC videos include timestamped chapters and closed captioning
- All SBBC videos are available for viewing for 1 year after adding to your SBBC Account