Talk to a WorkSafe BC Expert
In partnership with WorkSafeBC, Small Business BC is proud to offer FREE one-on-one advisory sessions with a representative of the Employers’ Advisers Office to discuss and solve workers’ compensation and the issues surrounding it.
The Employers’ Advisers Office advises on these subjects and more, helping employers expand their knowledge of current legislation, regulations, policies and best practices in workplace safety.
The can answer questions relating to the following issues:
-WorkSafeBC requirements in claims, assessments (insurance), and
-How employers are represented at WorkSafeBC, Review Division, and the
Workers’ Compensation Appeal Tribunal (WCAT)
-Occupational health and safety issues
-Assessments and claims management
-Making practical workplace safety improvements
Navigating the COVID-19 safety regulations governing your business
Understanding your safety obligations to workers
How to keep customers safe from COVID-19
Due diligence and how to achieve it
Service Offered By
Upcoming Dates & Times
- Thursday, January 12, 2023 (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
- Tuesday, January 24, 2023 (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
- Thursday, February 9, 2023 (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
- Tuesday, February 21, 2023 (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
- Thursday, March 2, 2023 (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
- Tuesday, March 14, 2023 (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
- Thursday, April 6, 2023 (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
- Tuesday, April 18, 2023 (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
- Thursday, May 4, 2023 (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
- Tuesday, May 30, 2023 (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
- Thursday, June 8, 2023 (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
- Tuesday, June 20, 2023 (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
These 30-minute sessions are booked in advance on a first come, first served basis.
Are you an industry expert who is passionate about the small business community and entrepreneurial success? If you think your expertise is relevant to our audience, please complete our Talk to an Expert RFP.
Small Business BC’s advisory services are delivered online via Zoom, or over the phone. For instructions on how to optimize your Zoom setup, click here.