Talk to a WorkSafe BC Expert
In partnership with WorkSafeBC, Small Business BC is proud to offer FREE one-on-one advisory sessions with a representative of the Employers’ Advisers Office to help businesses reopen their doors in a safe and successful manner.
As British Columbia proceeds carefully with our provincial Restart Plan, more and more businesses are creating their reopening plans. Throughout this process, the health and safety of staff and customers must remain the top priority.
The Employers’ Advisers Office advises on these subjects and more, helping employers expand their knowledge of current legislation, regulations, policies and best practices in workplace safety. They are standing by to assist with questions on reopening in relation to the WorkSafeBC guidelines.
Navigating the COVID-19 safety regulations governing your business
Understanding your safety obligations to workers
How to keep customers safe from COVID-19
Due diligence and how to achieve it
Service Offered By
Upcoming Dates & Times
- Thursday, January 12, 2023 (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
- Tuesday, January 24, 2023 (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
- Thursday, February 9, 2023 (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
- Tuesday, February 21, 2023 (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
- Thursday, March 2, 2023 (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
- Tuesday, March 14, 2023 (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
- Thursday, April 6, 2023 (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
- Tuesday, April 18, 2023 (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
- Tuesday, May 2, 2023 (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
- Tuesday, May 30, 2023 (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
- Thursday, June 8, 2023 (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
- Tuesday, June 20, 2023 (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
These 30-minute sessions are booked in advance on a first come, first served basis.
Are you an industry expert who is passionate about the small business community and entrepreneurial success? If you think your expertise is relevant to our audience, please complete our Talk to an Expert RFP.
Small Business BC’s advisory services are delivered online via Zoom, or over the phone. For instructions on how to optimize your Zoom setup, click here.