Talk to a Workers’ Compensation Expert
In partnership with WorkSafeBC, Small Business BC is proud to offer FREE one-on-one advisory sessions with a representative of the Employers’ Advisers Office to help businesses reopen their doors in a safe and successful manner.
As British Columbia proceeds carefully with our provincial Restart Plan, more and more businesses are creating their reopening plans. Throughout this process, the health and safety of staff and customers must remain the top priority.
The Employers’ Advisers Office advises on these subjects and more, helping employers expand their knowledge of current legislation, regulations, policies and best practices in workplace safety. They are standing by to assist with questions on reopening in relation to the WorkSafeBC guidelines.
Navigating the COVID-19 safety regulations governing your business
Understanding your safety obligations to workers
How to keep customers safe from COVID-19
Due diligence and how to achieve it
Service Offered By
Upcoming Dates & Times
- Thursday, June 10, 2021 (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
- Thursday, June 17, 2021 (10:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
- Thursday, June 24, 2021 (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
- Thursday, July 8, 2021 (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
- Thursday, July 22, 2021 (1:00 PM – 4:30 PM)
- Thursday, August 12, 2021 (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
- Wednesday, August 25, 2021 (9:00 AM – 12:30 PM)
- Wednesday, September 15, 2021 (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
- Thursday, September 30, 2021 (1:00 PM – 4:30 PM)
- Wednesday, October 6, 2021 (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
- Wednesday, October 20, 2021 (1:00 PM – 4:30 PM)
- Wednesday, November 10, 2021 (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
- Thursday, November 25, 2021 (1:00 PM – 4:30 PM)
- Friday, December 10, 2021 (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
These 30-minute sessions are booked in advance on a first come, first served basis. This service is delivered by phone from anywhere in our province.
Are you an industry expert who is passionate about the small business community and entrepreneurial success? If you think your expertise is relevant to our audience, please complete our Talk to an Expert RFP.
Due to the rapidly evolving public health situation surrounding COVID-19, Small Business BC has reached the difficult decision to modify how we deliver our services in the coming weeks.
As an organization, our number one priority will always be the health and safety of our clients, staff and service providers. We also want to ensure we maintain the high service standards our clients expect. As such, we will be delivering all our services online, or over the phone, until further notice. See here for more information on our service changes. Please use our COVID-19 small business resources – including this practical checklist for business continuity.
|SUCCESS3467 - Sept 2020 Pitch Competition Prize ($49 off TTAE)||1 - 1||$49.00|
|SUCCESS3470 - Sept 2020 Pitch Competition Prize ($49 off TTAE)||1 - 1||$49.00|
|SUCCESS3473 - Sept 2020 Pitch Competition Prize ($49 off TTAE)||1 - 1||$49.00|
|FortisBC Trade Ally Network (100% off Education and Select Advisory)||1 - 999||100 %|
|Awards 2021 Top 30 (100% off All Access Pass)||1 - 999||100 %|
FREE + GST