Proof of Purchase(s) (i.e. Receipts)
The date(s) of the proof(s) of payment must not be earlier than April 1, 2021
Description of Products/Services Purchased
The proof of payment should clearly indicate the products/services purchased from the supplier. These listed items should be approved products and services under Workplace Accessibility Grant.
Total of the products/services on the proof of payment may be greater than $2,500 however; reimbursement will only be for up to $2,500.
The proof of payment should clearly indicate the supplier’s:
- Business name
- Business address
- Business GST – if applicable
- Business PST – if applicable
The proof of payment should clearly indicate the applicant’s:
- Business name
- Business address. (business must be based in BC)
The receipt must show a method of payment. Some forms of payment include:
- Credit Card – should show the last four digits of the credit card number on the processed payment transaction slip – XXXXXXXXXXXX1234
- Cheque – applicant must include pictures of the front and back of the bank processed cheque
- EFT Transfer – clear indication that transfer amount, date, and the sender/receiver information match the proof of payment submitted. You will need to submit your Interac e-Transfer confirmation information page from your financial institution
- Amazon.ca – if any of your receipts are from a purchase made with Amazon.ca, you are required to submit a particular proof of payment
- Cash – receipts paid by cash are NOT an accepted payment method for this grant as verification of the payment cannot be substantiated. Also, no handwritten receipts will be accepted.
Please see examples for acceptable receipts:
Once the receipts have been received, our team will review the full Grant Application and follow up if there are any discrepancies.