Market Research 1: Finding Business Data and Insights
Secondary Market Research That Works For You
As an entrepreneur, it’s vital to conduct market research before making important decisions. Analyzing available data allows you to understand your target market, conduct a competitor analysis, view market trends and enhance your business operations. Join Small Business BC’s Market Research Analyst, Mark Eversfield, as he explains how secondary market research can help you make an informed decision about the viability of your business idea by tapping into already existing market data.
This interactive workshop will leave you ready to analyze your target market, competitors and industry trends. As a bonus, purchase of this session includes a brief consultation with Mark Eversfield (appointment required) aimed at helping you to make sense of your research findings.
NEW: This session is hybrid and participants have the choice to join virtually or in-person at SBBC’s Vancouver office.
Take advantage of SBBC’s early bird discount and get your business ready for summer. Register more than 14 days in advance of this session and enjoy 15% off the registration price.
What Will I Learn?
Identify key resources of secondary data for your business
Set up automated tools for a continuous feed of customized market research data
Differentiate between quantitative and qualitative data
Know the types of secondary data to look for
How to create effective and productive search strings
Discover how secondary data can inform key business decisions
This session is delivered online via Zoom and in-person at our Vancouver location (see Google Maps). A few tips to note:
- Registration closes 2 hours before the session start time.
- For virtual registrants, you will receive the Zoom link for the webinar twice: 24 hours before the start time and 1 hour before. For support with Zoom setup, click here.
- For in-person registrants, please arrive at the SBBC office at least 5 minutes before the start time to check in.
- Missed the live session? No problem. All registrants will receive access to the recording for seven days after the live session.
- Please contact us if you wish to switch your ticket type between virtual and in-person.