Small Business Taxes: A Simple Guide to Getting Compliant in Year One
In the start-up phase, there’s so many things for an entrepreneur to focus on. As you tick items off your to-do list, it’s vital to stay on top of your sales, income, and corporate tax obligations. Don’t fall into the trap of waiting until tax season.
Helina Patience CPA, CMA, a tax expert from Entreflow Consulting Group teaches how your small business can stay tax compliant from the early stages. By watching this 3-part video, you’ll gain valuable insights into key tax considerations and learn how to create a streamlined tax documentation process that will keep everything organized and stress free. Videos included:
- Top Sales Tax Considerations
- Top Corporate Tax Considerations
- Best Practices to Manage Sales and Corporate Tax
You’ll also have access to a reference resource on how to handle GST and PST.
To access your videos:
- Log into your SBBC Account.
- Select Videos & Products from the navigation menu located on the left
- Click Stream Video and your video will open in a new tab
- All SBBC videos include timestamped chapters and closed captioning
- All SBBC videos are available for viewing for 1 year after adding to your SBBC Account