Operations Planning for Small Business
Do you know all the essential elements to operate a business successfully? Operations is all about the activities, processes, and systems used to run your business. Creating a plan for your operations will provide clarity on your day-to-day activities and a framework for long-term success.
In this video, you will learn how to develop and write an operations plan and hear about the top elements you should consider. You will also access a handout to help you determine who does what, where, when, how, and why in your business.
To access your videos:
- Log into your SBBC Account.
- Select Videos & Products from the navigation menu located on the left
- Click Stream Video and your video will open in a new tab
- All SBBC videos include timestamped chapters and closed captioning
- All SBBC videos are available for viewing for 1 year after adding to your SBBC Account