As we approach the end of another extraordinary year, we want to take a moment to express our heartfelt gratitude to our Small Business BC community. Together, we’ve faced challenges, celebrated successes, and forged connections that make our community stronger than ever!
This year has been a journey of growth and resilience, and we’re proud to have navigated it alongside each and every one of you. As we reflect on the past 12 months, we are grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. Whether you’re a valued customer, a dedicated team member, or a supportive partner, your contributions have been instrumental in our continued success.
This year was filled with memorable highlights, including:
- Our signature Small Business BC Awards celebrated its 20th Anniversary with over 600 nominations from 84 communities across the province.
- The Export Navigator Program expanded to include coverage for businesses in urban areas.
- SBBC continued to serve our clients’ most critical needs through the Canada Digital Adoption and Workplace Accessibility grants.
- We served nearly 1 million clients, including more than 10,000 live education participants.
- Our popular Build. Grow. Thrive. event returned to in-person with more than 730 registrants.
- Our bi-monthly in-person networking events included dedicated sessions for Black, Women, and Queer-owned businesses.
Looking ahead, we are excited about the possibilities that the new year holds. Together, we’ll continue to innovate, inspire, and create positive change within our community and beyond.
Thank you for being an integral part of the Small Business BC journey. May 2024 bring good health, prosperity, and countless opportunities for us all!
- Tom Conway, CEO, Small Business BC
The Small Business BC offices will close for the holidays at the end of the day on Friday, December 22, 2023. We will reopen on January 2, 2024.
Small Business BC is Here to Help
SBBC is a non-profit resource centre for BC-based small businesses. Whatever your idea of success is, we’re here to provide holistic support and resources at every step of the journey. Check out our range of business webinars, on-demand E-Learning Education, our Talk to an Expert Advisories, or browse our business articles.