WellnessFits was a program delivered by the Canadian Cancer Society, BC and Yukon, in partnership with HealthyFamilies BC. It provided businesses with the tools and personalized support to improve employee health and reduce the risk of cancer and other chronic diseases.
To learn more about a relevant current program visit: https://healthywork.ca/
Articles by WellnessFits:
- Tips for Eating Well from 9 to 5
- 4 Ways to Stress Less at Work
- 12 Challenges to Make 2015 Your Healthiest Year Yet
- How Tracking Tools Can Take Your Workplace Wellness Program a Step in the Right Direction
- Workplace Wellness: Make the Healthy Choice the Easy Choice
- Four Steps to Building a Successful Workplace Wellness Program
- How to Protect Your Outdoor Workers from Excessive Sun and UV Exposure
- Wellness Champions: The Key to Your Successful Small Business Workplace Wellness Program
- Tips for Creating a Workplace that Supports Healthy, Active Employees
- Make Work-Life Balance a Priority for You and Your Employees in 2014
- 9 Tips to Help You and Your Employees Stay Smoke-free in the New Year
- 5 Quick Tips to Help Keep Holiday Stress in Check
- How to Support Employees Who Want to Quit Smoking
- Six Tips for Promoting Workplace Wellness Programs to Employees
- The Key to Success for Workplace Wellness Programs
- Help Keep Your Employees Moving When the Weather Cools Off
- When It Comes to Workplace Wellness, It’s OK to Start Small
- How Workplace Culture Supports Employees’ Health and Well-Being
- 5 Tips for Engaging Your Employees in Workplace Wellness
- What Will you do to Make your Workplace Healthier in 2013?
- Providing a Healthy, Happy Workplace
- Fit Wellness into your Workplace
Blog posts by WellnessFits:
- Tips for Creating a Workplace that Supports Healthy Minds
- How to Help Employees Avoid Healthy Eating Hazards at Work
- Creating a Workplace Wellness Program? Give Them What They Want!
- Making Cancer and Chronic Disease Screening Part of Your Small Business Wellness Program
- Tips for Supporting Healthy Eating at Work
- How Will You Celebrate Healthy Workplace Month?