No business is ever too small for insurance protection, so what’s stopping you?
Have you avoided small business insurance because you think it might be expensive? Small Business BC partner, TruShield Insurance makes it affordable. For as little as $42 per month, TruShield offers a full range of coverage options to help protect Canadian small businesses, entrepreneurs and start-ups, including: liability, property, cyber risk, and errors & omissions.
Have you avoided small business insurance because you fear it might be complicated? With TruShield, you can protect your small business online, in just a few minutes, with just a few steps.
Small Business Insurance Made Simple
At TruShield, we’ve simplified the process to help your business get protected quickly.
1 – Tell us about your business.
2 – Get a customized insurance quote.
3 – Finalize your policy and purchase, and you’re done!
Yes, it’s that easy. But if you prefer a bit more detail, here you go:
STEP 1: Log on to www.TruShield.ca/SBBC and click “Get a Quote”.
STEP 2: Wait, we’ll make it even easier – CLICK HERE to land on the SBBC insurance quote page.
- We’ll ask you a few questions so it’s easy to select the coverage that best suits your needs.
- We’re not trying to be nosy, but one of our questions will be about your annual revenues, because knowing your expected revenue will help us determine your coverage needs, and indicate your premium.
- If projected annual revenues are $250,000 or less, your purchase may be able to be completed online.
- If projected annual revenues are greater than $250,000, we’ll help you complete your purchase by phone, as we’ll most likely need to ask you a few more questions. But don’t worry, we’ll make it easy by explaining your coverage options using language you can understand.
STEP 3: Whether your quote has been completed online or by phone, simply review the details, make your purchase, and YOU’RE INSURED!
- We’ll immediately provide you with your proof of insurance.
Yes, it’s that easy. So again we’ll ask, what’s stopping you?
If you’d like to learn more, visit www.TruShield.ca/SBBC or speak with a TruShield Advisor by calling toll-free: 1-844.429.9485.
And if you’re just starting out, remember: the smaller your business, the bigger the financial impact if you were to experience a loss. TruShield knows small business. And we’ll help you protect yours.