Gabrielle is the founding partner of Loren Nancke, one of the leading independent tax and accounting firms for small business in B.C. Her entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to client care are the cornerstones on which the firm has been built.
For over 25 years, Gabrielle has been a tireless advocate for providing people with practical, reliable, professional advice in a way that empowers them financially – either as individuals or business owners. A sought-out speaker, instructor and author, Gabrielle regularly leads seminars and publishes articles on tax and accounting issues for small business growth and development.
Gabrielle has served in various community organizations including the West Vancouver Chamber of Commerce and the Lions Gate Hospital Foundation. The recipient of numerous awards, including Best Business Person by the North Shore Outlook Women of Excellence, she has been featured as a financial expert on Global TV, City TV, Financial Post, Vancouver Sun, Business in Vancouver, community newspapers and Canadian Living magazine.
Articles by Gabrielle Loren:
- Hiring Credits for Employers
- The Tax Side of Buying and Selling a Business
- Claiming Home Office Expenses
- Buy Vs Lease: BC’s Tax Deductions for Cars
- Making the Most of HST While it’s Here
- 3 Tax Season Tips From an Accountant
- September: A Perfect Time for Tax Planning
- How Will the New Harmonized Sales Tax Affect My Small Business?