SOMA SMALL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Dianne is a Certified Professional Bookkeeper (CPB), Advisory Business Consultant and Accounting Software Trainer. Over the past 25 years she has earned a reputation for helping entrepreneurs keep their financial position up-front and central to their business. Dianne and her company Soma Small Business Solutions is the glue that sticks entrepreneurs to their growth strategies. Through regular seminars at Small Business BC she helps new entrepreneurs during their start-up stage.
In 2007 she co-founded the Institute of Professional Bookkeepers of Canada. (IPBC). She is continuously advocating for qualified, certified bookkeepers and promotes progress and innovation to the bookkeeping profession. Dianne and IPBC believes small businesses deserve skilled professional bookkeepers, and strives to make that happen through education, skill testing and supporting bookkeepers.
In 2011 she was awarded The Outstanding Mentorship award by Sage. In 2014, Dianne was awarded the international Luca award from the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) in London England, recognizing her Outstanding Service to the Bookkeeping Profession in Canada. She is considered a thought leader in her industry and is asked to speak at conferences throughout North America. Dianne resides on the coast of British Columbia, Canada with her husband of 43 years.
- "Really great workshop. Got me thinking about a lot of different things. I’ll be back for more, I’m sure!” (My First Year in Business - A Financial Overview)
- “Informative and well organized!!” (My First Year in Business - A Financial Overview)
- “A perfect seminar to take if you are unsure of your finances as a start-up business” (My First Year in Business - A Financial Overview)
- “Dianne is an amazing speaker, straight forward and easy to understand.” (My First Year in Business - A Financial Overview)
- "Excellent! Gave me tons of ideas and information. Answered all my questions.” (My First Year in Business - A Financial Overview)