Charlotte O’Hara designs and develops beautiful websites for small professional businesses. As an avid technical writer, she has written countless articles about web design, development, tech tips and tutorials, etc. Charlotte also created a popular free 7-day email course that teaches anyone how to build and launch a website totally from scratch using the Squarespace platform. Every Wednesday she sends out a weekly newsletter that turns web design and development into actionable and accessible points. Catch her on Twitter or down by the beach. Originally from Toronto, Charlotte is a graduate of Dalhousie University who made the move out west and never looked back. She enjoys sailing, hiking, playing sports, travelling and long dinners out on the patio.
Blog posts by Charlotte O’Hara:
- 3 Things You Can Do Today To Get Your Business Found Online
- How to Use Analytics to Understand Your Online Audience
- How to Create Foolproof Systems For Your Website and Online Business
- The Ultimate Guide to Repurposing Website Content for Social Media
- How to Design Your Website (When You’re Not a Web Designer)