Assisting Employers with Workers’ Compensation Issues
Have questions about workers’ compensation or WorkSafeBC regulations?
The Employers’ Advisers Office offers advice on these subjects and more to help employers expand their knowledge of current legislation, regulations, policies, and best practices in workplace safety.
In partnership with WorkSafeBC, Small Business BC is proud to offer FREE one-on-one advisory services with a representative of the Employers’ Advisers Office on June 6 and June 20, 2019.
In these 30-minute sessions, you can ask questions relating to the following issues:
- WorkSafeBC requirements in claims, assessments (insurance), and prevention matters
- How employers are represented at WorkSafeBC, Review Division, and the Workers’ Compensation Appeal Tribunal (WCAT)
- Occupational Health and Safety issues
- Assessments and claims management
- Making practical workplace safety improvements
These 30-minute sessions are booked in advance on a first come, first serve basis. You can attend in person at Small Business BC’s Downtown Vancouver office or by phone from anywhere in the province based on availability
Upcoming Dates & Times
- Thursday, June 20, 2019 (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)