Meet one-on-one with an experienced international trade advisor and prepare your business for the international marketplace, whether you’re looking to expand your existing export business or start a new one.
Already registered your business? Have an international trade advisor guide you through the processes and requirements for export.
Your one-on-one session will cover:
- Tariff treatments and Harmonized System (HS) Codes
- Payment terms
- Inspections, permits and licensing
- Export paperwork
- Certificates of origin
- Logistics, warehousing and Incoterms
Price: $89 + GST
Consists of a one hour export advisory appointment.
Guided Business Registration, Name Approval & Export Advisory (Sole Proprietorship or Partnership)
Set up everything you need to launch your new exporting business.
This comprehensive service includes:
- All topics covered in the Export Advisory Service (see list above)
- Guided business name search and request
- Guided company registration (for sole proprietorships and general partnerships)
- Export account set-up and CRA number (optional)
Price: $209 + GST
Consists of a name request consultation followed by a one hour appointment for business registration and a one hour export advisory appointment.