Online Marketing Strategy for Your Business
Do you currently have an online marketing strategy? Are you using online platforms for your business, but wanting to maximize your presence and realize more returns? Join us to learn about the strategies and effective tactics that will improve your business marketing success online.
- Clarify marketing goals for your business – what do you aim to achieve?
- Assess your current marketing plan and if your social media is aligned with your other digital marketing efforts.
- Gain an understanding of how social media works, and how it’s connecting people and building online communities for businesses.
- How to identify the best online platforms for your business and how to leverage them in the best possible way.
- How to create and implement a social media strategy that you can follow daily to reach marketing goals and achieve consistency.
- How to connect authentically to your audience and gain valuable trust and respect so they want to work with you.
- Managing your online communications and client relations online through social media – what do to in a potential PR crisis.
- Why it’s crucial to create a marketing strategy and plan for your business to align all of your online marketing efforts.
- And much more!
Presented by Kaare Long, these 30 minute sessions are booked in advance on a first come, first served basis. You can attend in person at Small Business BC’s Downtown Vancouver office, or via Skype/phone from anywhere in the province.
Are you an industry expert who is passionate about the small business community and entrepreneurial success? If you think your expertise is relevant to our audience, please complete our Talk to the Expert RFP.
Upcoming Dates & Times
- Thursday, October 11, 2018 (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
- Thursday, November 8, 2018 (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
- Thursday, December 6, 2018 (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)