Running a business means optimizing your technology environment to support your organization, stakeholders and clients. Whether it’s your internal systems, website, or data environment, your business needs an integrated and useful technology and systems foundation. Come learn about how to make your technology systems useful and relevant to your business.
Our Operations & Systems Expert, Tim Bramwell, has over 20 years of experience in the technology sector, with specific expertise in website, enterprise software and online applications design. His company, Creative Revenue, helps businesses to use technology better, and developers build better product strategies.
- Understanding your Business Processes
- Systems Selection Support
- Industry Trends, and How They Impact You
- Emerging Technologies
- General Technology Considerations
These 45 minute sessions are booked in advance on a first come, first served basis. You can attend in person at Small Business BC’s Downtown Vancouver office, or via Skype/phone from anywhere in the province.
Are you an industry expert who is passionate about the small business community and entrepreneurial success? If you think your expertise is relevant to our audience, please complete our Ask the Expert RFP.
Upcoming Dates & Times
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018 (1:00 PM – 4:15 PM)
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018 (1:00 PM – 4:15 PM)
- Tuesday, December 4, 2018 (1:00 PM – 4:15 PM)