What Do You Want Your Brand to Say About Your Business?
To succeed, your brand must be an integral part of your business. It should be built into your business plan as much as any financial or operational procedure. Your brand is essential for creating an emotional connection with your customers; it should provide trust, help differentiate you from your competitors, and in turn increase sales.
If you have an existing brand that you would like reviewed or are considering rebranding your small business, book a one-on-one consultation with brand strategist Karley Cunningham. Whether you have specific questions relating to your brands or would just like some tips and ideas of how to start building your brand, let our branding expert help you better connect with your customers.
Related topics: or
- Creating your brand identity – logo, color palette, fonts, overall look and feel.
- How to build a strong brand
- Discovering your brand purpose
- Developing your brand strategy
- Naming your business
- How to deliver a great brand experience
- Crafting clear messaging
- And much more…
These 45 minute sessions are booked in advance on a first come, first served basis. You can attend in person at Small Business BC’s Downtown Vancouver office, or via phone from anywhere in the province.
Are you an industry expert who is passionate about the small business community and entrepreneurial success? If you think your expertise is relevant to our audience, please complete our Talk To The Expert RFP.
Upcoming Dates & Times
- Friday, March 29, 2019 (9:15 AM – 11:45 AM)
- Friday, April 26, 2019 (9:15 AM – 11:45 AM)
- Friday, May 31, 2019 (9:15 AM – 11:45 AM)
- Friday, June 28, 2019 (9:15 AM – 11:45 AM)
Service Offered by:
Presented by: Big Bold Brand Inc.