Start & Run a Craft Business
This exceptional book, a perennial best-seller, is now released in its seventh edition. Updated content includes discussion of how you can use the Internet to benefit your craft business. If you want to turn your hobby into a money-making venture or improve your current sales, you will benefit from the dozens of tips inside this book.
- Profit from the popularity of handmade crafts
- Make things that sell
- Find markets for your crafts
- Make use of the Internet
Written for anyone who has ever considered taking up crafts or is already involved in crafts as a hobby or business. The seventh edition includes essential information about:
- Discovering which crafts sell
- Determining your skill level
- Setting competitive prices
- Choosing the best sales outlets
- Increasing production
- The Internet as a sales tool
The book comes with a CD-ROM filled with tools to help you get your business off the ground.