Motivating Today’s Employees
When you are watching the bottom line, it is easy to forget how your employees are feeling about their jobs. But unproductive staff can be one of the biggest threats to that bottom line, as many business owners have discovered to their cost.
This book will answer the following questions:
- How do I identify effective motivators?
- Why should my company establish job standards?
- Is it important to involve employees in goal setting and decision making?
- How do I know whether I am hearing what employees are really saying?
- How do I handle problem employees?
- What non-monetary incentives will work for my employees?
- How can I give workers a sense of “ownership” of their jobs?