Insurance is often overlooked by small business owners. There are different risks your business may be exposed to, such as slips and falls, fire and water damage, professional error, theft, bodily injury, cyber crimes etc. Did you know that your product or service can be insured?
Come talk to our insurance expert, Mike Gaba, about reducing your business risks, different ways to protect your business, and choosing the right policy and coverage for your business.
- Things to look for in an insurance company
- Exploring your potential business risks
- Steps to choosing the right coverage
- Review an existing policy
- And much more…
These 45 minute sessions are booked in advance on a first come, first served basis. You can attend in person at Small Business BC’s Downtown Vancouver office, or via Skype/phone from anywhere in the province.
Upcoming dates to be determined.
Are you an industry expert who is passionate about the small business community and entrepreneurial success? If you think your expertise is relevant to our audience, please complete our Ask the Expert RFP.
Upcoming Dates & Times
- Wednesday, September 19, 2018 (10:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
- Wednesday, October 17, 2018 (10:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018 (10:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018 (10:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
Service Offered by:
Presented by: TruShield Insurance