In partnership with WorkSafeBC, the entire month of seminars, webinars and Talk to an Expert sessions are free in June! It’s first come first served, so do register early. We will be opening a wait list once we’re sold out.
Whether you have a product or a service, if you’re in business, you’re in sales! This seminar will help you understand how sales cycles affect your business, where to find business and the importance of customer relationships.
- Understanding the sales cycle
- Developing sales channels
- Sales relationships or methods (Consultative, transactional, and relationship selling, strategic alliances etc.)
- Prospecting and overcoming objections
- Closing strategies and the importance of customer relationship management (follow up)
Presented By: Cathy Kuzel, Business Development Strategist and Coach.
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.