The truth is, not every entrepreneur needs a full business plan. Business mapping is an alternative to the more in-depth business planning process, but still leaves you with a strategic plan to help direct your business. Designing a business map can sometimes be enough for you to decide if your business venture is worth pursuing. Attend this introductory seminar which focuses strategies to plan, key areas of a successful businesses and financing options.
- Learn to evaluate your business idea
- Understand the key areas of a successful business model
- Discuss and receive worksheets to help you determine business viability
- Clarify types of business structures and requirements
- Learn about financing options for your new venture
Presented By: Dylan Hrycyshen, Small Business BC.
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.