As a small business owner, your website offers a digital shop window for you to promote and sell your goods or services. You may have heard of landing page optimization as a way to enhance your sales funnel, but you’re unsure about the terminology or where to start.
Learn from John Chan, Principal of 2x Conversion Design, and arm yourself with an understanding of key concepts, design best practices, and ways to test the effectiveness of your online presence.
This seminar will help you:
- Understand the basics of user research, data analysis, and landing page optimization
- Learn techniques for writing and designing effective landing pages
- Discover industry tools used by professionals in conversion rate optimization
- Get started on running experiments on your website, such as A/B testing different headlines, images, and layouts.
- Completion of the Creating Your First Business Website seminar and/or
- A functioning website for your business and/or
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
Presented By: John Chan, 2x Conversion Design Consultancy.
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.