This program focuses on teaching you how to turn a good business idea into a successful business venture. Register today and learn about the most important operational areas for new businesses and how to evaluate them across 30+ hours of education, delivered by industry experts. Booking this package also saves you $132 on the cost of booking each seminar individually.
By attending this program you will learn to evaluate the financial viability of your business idea, understand how to clearly define who will buy your product or service, and strategize the first stages of your operations, marketing and sales plans.
Program runs from Feb 19- March 15, 2019.
Includes 9 seminars:
- Feb 19, 9:30am- 3:30pm Market Research 1: Finding Data that Works for You
- Feb 22, 10:00am- 12:00pm Creating Your First Business Website
- Feb 22, 1:00pm- 3:00pm Business Mapping: Developing a Smart Business Model
- Feb 26, 9:30am – 3:30pm Market Research 2: Surveys and Focus Groups for Knowing your Customer
- March 6, 9:00am- 12:00pm Starting Your Business: What’s the Plan?
- March 11, 1:00pm- 4:00pm Marketing Essentials for Small Business
- March 12, 9:00am- 12:00pm Business Viability 1
- March 12, 1:00pm- 4:00pm Business Viability 2
- March 15, 9:00am- 12:00pm Operations for Small Business
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.
Looking to register for more than one package?
Due to system limitations, our website is unable to properly discount more than one package within one transaction.
If you would like to register for more than one package today, we ask that you register each package separately so that there is only one package per transaction. Alternatively, call us at 604 775 7223 and we would be happy to help you over the phone.
Small Business BC’s packages include: Business Finance Package, Focused Business Planning, Start Smart Series, Incorporation: Legal and Tax Tips, Market Research For Your Business and Business Viability: Analysis and Forecasting