Congratulations! You’ve developed your product, it’s ready for consumers, and now it’s time to get it into stores. But where do you start?
This seminar will help you:
- Discover how to approach to retailers and the cardinal rules when pitching your product
- Learn what retailers look for in products and their suppliers
- Understand the common challenges all retailers face, and how to solve them
- Learn the terminology, technology and measurements retailers use to evaluate products for their stores
- Find out how merchandising and retail pricing works
- Discover the logistics and supply chain systems of getting products to the retailers’ door
Presented By: Gerry Spitzner, PharmacySOS.ca
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.