Are you interested in doing business with the Government of Canada? This comprehensive half-day seminar will guide you through the various aspects of doing business with the federal government.
- Understand the fundamentals including registering to sell to the government, identifying opportunities, and marketing your goods or services.
- Learn about the new the Government Electronic Tendering Service (GETS) www.buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, where contracting opportunities are posted.
- Learn about the Request for Proposal (RFP) process, including how to submit a bid and how bids are evaluated.
- Know the federal government contracting process from start to finish, and have the information needed to get involved.
This seminar is a condensed version of the following seminars:
- How to Do Business with the Federal Government
- Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders – The Government Electronic Tendering Service
- Bidding and Procurement Process with the Federal Government
Presented By: A representative of The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME), Public Services and Procurement Canada .
For more details on the seminars and Talk to an Expert sessions you can participate in for FREE during June visit: https://sbbc.co/monthofeducation
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.
In partnership with WorkSafeBC, the entire month of seminars, webinars and Talk to an Expert sessions are free in June! It’s first come first served, so do register early. We will be opening a wait list once we’re sold out.