Just because your business is profitable, does not mean it is viable. Cash flow is arguably the most crucial part of your financial plan. Without strong cash flow, you run the risk of going broke before achieving your break-even point.
- Discover the three factors that determine how cash enters your business each month.
- How to forecast your monthly cash out flows.
- Understanding cash flow calculations.
- The real causes of cash flow problems.
- Doing ‘what if’ calculations to plan for success.
There is an old saying: “There are two ways to go broke. No profits is the slow painful way…no cash flow is the fast painful way.” Join Bill Erichson for this seminar and plan for the success of your business.
Presented By: Bill Erichson, Pacific Training Innovations.
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.