This program focuses on teaching you how to turn a good business idea into a successful business venture. Register today and learn about the most important operational areas for new businesses and how to evaluate them from our team of experts.
What’s included in this program?
29+ hours of education, delivered by industry experts
By attending this program you will learn to evaluate the financial viability of your business idea, understand how to clearly define who will buy your product or service, and strategize the first stages of your operations, marketing and sales plans.
- Business Viability 1: The Break Even Analysis – 2018-03-06
- Business Viability 2: The Cash Flow Forecast – 2018-03-06
- Business Mapping: Developing a Smart Business Model – 2018-03-08
- Anatomy of a Business Plan: What you Need to Get Started – 2018-03-14
- Marketing Essentials for Small Business – 2018-03-22
- Market Research 1: Finding Data that Works for You – 2018-03-23
- Market Research 2: Surveys and Focus Groups for Knowing your Customer – 2018-03-27
- Operations for Small Business – 2018-03-28
- Create Your Starter Website on WordPress – 2018-03-13
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.
Looking to register for more than one package?
Due to system limitations, our website is unable to properly discount more than one package within one transaction.
If you would like to register for more than one package today, we ask that you register each package separately so that there is only one package per transaction. Alternatively, call us at 604 775 7223 and we would be happy to help you over the phone.
Small Business BC’s packages include: Business Finance Package, Focused Business Planning, Start Smart Series, Incorporation: Legal and Tax Tips, Market Research For Your Business and Business Viability: Analysis and Forecasting