Starting a Business: Start Smart Package
Your Guide to Starting a Business
Whether you have a winning idea, or you’re just fascinated with the idea of launching a business, the Starting a Business: Start Smart Series delivers the basics you need to get started on the journey.
Ranging from the different business structures, to business registration, employment standards and how you can protect your intellectual property, this fascinating series will equip you with the basics of launching a start-up.
- Start Smart 1: Basics of Starting a Business
- Start Smart 2: Key Considerations of Starting a Business
Take advantage of SBBC’s early bird discount and get your business ready for summer. Register more than 14 days in advance of this webinar and enjoy 15% off the registration price.
What Will I Learn?
Learn what resources will help you get started
Understand the registration process
Know what business structure to use and the guidelines of protecting your business
Small Business BC’s webinars are delivered online via Zoom. A few tips to accessing your webinar content:
- Once registered, you will receive the Zoom link for the webinar twice: 24 hours before the start time and 1 hour before.
- Registration closes 2 hours before webinar start time.
- Missed the live webinar? No problem. All registrants will receive access to the recording for seven days after the live session.