Pricing Strategies for Small Business
Using Different Strategies to Help Meet Your Business Goals
Ready to launch your product but unsure how to properly price it?
Pricing isn’t just about picking numbers for your goods and services. It’s about making smart choices that work for your unique situation. In challenging economic conditions, it’s never been more important to be thoughtful in your pricing strategies.
In this informative and fast-paced session, Zahra Baghdadi CPA, a business strategist and finance professional of over 16 years, will help you understand the relationship between pricing and sustainable growth. You’ll discover key tips for driving profitability through pricing, optimizing pricing structure, and developing a strategic mindset to confidently set and adjust your prices.
NOTE: This session is hybrid and participants have the choice to join virtually or in-person at SBBC’s Vancouver office.
Level up your business and celebrate Small Business Month this October with a discounted price for this webinar. Register now and don’t miss out on this limited offer.
What Will I Learn?
How to align your pricing with your business goals and maximize profitability
Pricing strategies, such as value-based pricing, cost-plus pricing, and dynamic pricing
How to navigate economic challenges like inflation and market volatility by adjusting your pricing strategies
Common pricing misconceptions and pitfalls
This session is delivered online via Zoom and in-person at our Vancouver location (see Google Maps). A few tips to note:
- Registration closes 2 hours before the session start time.
- For virtual registrants, you will receive the Zoom link for the webinar twice: 24 hours before the start time and 1 hour before.
- For in-person registrants, please arrive at the SBBC office at least 5 minutes before the start time to check in.
- Missed the live session? No problem. All registrants will receive access to the recording for seven days after the live session.
- Please contact us if you wish to switch your ticket type between virtual and in-person