How to Bring Clarity and Coherence to Your Team
Aligning Vision, Leadership, and Strategy
Somewhere along the path of launching and running your business is a stage where you take a step back to set a coherent, clear, and consistent path to bring into alignment what you think, how you lead, and how your team works.
Learn how to develop an effective team perfectly aligned with your company’s vision and goals so they can clearly and proactively solve the right business problems with maximum impact.
Join Jim Shopland in this session and learn his concept on the 3 vital areas of team development: vision, leadership, and strategy.
NOTE: This session is hybrid and participants have the choice to join virtually or in-person at SBBC’s Vancouver office.
Level up your business and celebrate Small Business Month this October with a discounted price for this webinar. Register now and don’t miss out on this limited offer.
What Will I Learn?
Develop a clear vision that guides you and your team’s decision-making
Lead with respect and concern for all team members that demonstrates appropriate compassion
Deliver results and enhance the strengths of your team members to achieve key objectives
Focus your team’s energy and time on the right tasks
This session is delivered online via Zoom and in-person at our Vancouver location (see Google Maps). A few tips to note:
- Registration closes 2 hours before the session start time.
- For virtual registrants, you will receive the Zoom link for the webinar twice: 24 hours before the start time and 1 hour before.
- For in-person registrants, please arrive at the SBBC office at least 5 minutes before the start time to check in.
- Missed the live session? No problem. All registrants will receive access to the recording for seven days after the live session.
- Please contact us if you wish to switch your ticket type between virtual and in-person