Business Planning Series Package
A Foundation for Starting Your Own Business
Starting a business is no easy task, which is why it pays to prepare. Our Business Planning Series is a comprehensive, nine-seminar package focused on teaching you how to turn a good business idea into a successful business venture.
Register today and learn about the most important operational areas for new businesses and how to evaluate them from our team of experts.
By attending this program, you will learn to evaluate the financial viability of your business idea, understand how to clearly define your target market, and strategize the first stages of your business operations, marketing and sales plans.
Program includes 27+ hours of education (value of $551) delivered by industry experts:
Nine Seminars include:
- Business Mapping: Developing a Smart Business Model
- Business Viability 1: The Break-Even Analysis
- Business Viability 2: The Cash Flow Forecast
- Market Research 1: Find Business Data and Insights
- Market Research 2: Surveys and Focus Groups
- Operations Management for Small Business
- Creating a Website For Your Business
- Marketing For Small Business
- Writing a Business Plan
What Will I Learn?
An overview of business mapping
The costs and requirements associated with start-ups
The importance of maintaining your cash flow
Why market research is vital to your business
Creating your online marketing and website presence
How to create a successful business plan
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.