Business Planning Series Package
A Foundation for Starting Your Own Business
Starting a business is no easy task, which is why it pays to prepare. Our Business Planning Series is a comprehensive, nine-seminar package focused on teaching you how to turn a good business idea into a successful business venture.
Register today and learn about the most important operational areas for new businesses and how to evaluate them from our team of experts.
By attending this program, you will learn to evaluate the financial viability of your business idea, understand how to clearly define your target market, and strategize the first stages of your business operations, marketing and sales plans.
Program includes 27+ hours of education (value of $551) delivered by industry experts:
Eight webinars include:
- Business Viability 1: The Break-Even Analysis (Zoom)
- Business Viability 2: The Cash Flow Forecast (Zoom)
- Market Research 1: Find Business Data and Insights (Zoom)
- Market Research 2: Surveys and Focus Groups (Zoom)
- Operations Management for Small Business (Adobe Connect)
- Creating a Website For Your Business (Adobe Connect)
- Marketing For Small Business (Adobe Connect)
- Writing a Business Plan (Adobe Connect)
- Business Mapping: Developing a Smart Business Model (Adobe Connect)
What Will I Learn?
An overview of business mapping
The costs and requirements associated with start-ups
The importance of maintaining your cash flow
Why market research is vital to your business
Creating your online marketing and website presence
How to create a successful business plan
At Small Business BC, our number one priority will always be the health and safety of our clients, staff and service providers. As a result, we continue to deliver all our services online, or over the phone until further notice. View our resources for getting Back to Business, or connect directly with a business advisor through our COVID-19 Support Service.
Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.