Business Planning for Developing Businesses
Business Growth Strategies and Tools
Starting a business is tough. Growing a business sustainably can be even tougher. That’s why business strategy is so important for sustained growth.
Build your growth plan and transition successfully to the next stage of business by attending this fascinating seminar hosted by Bill Erichson, Pacific Training Innovations. You’ll learn how building the right strategy will help you avoid the pitfalls of growing too quickly or too slowly, and how your current business activities have placed a barrier on your potential for growth.
Part One: The Growth Environment
- Understand how rapid growth can kill your business
- Discover the four aspects of enterprise
- Find the transition points in your business: micro to small or small to medium
- Identify the three roles a founder plays in growing your business
Part Two: Developing the Plan
- How to select a team
- Understand the importance of the diagnostic phase
- Using the SWOT analysis for planning
- Learn how to develop and implement strategies
- Discover the myths of planning
What Will I Learn?
The importance of the diagnostic phase
Discover the four aspects of enterprise
Identify the transition points in your business: micro to small or small to medium
How to select a team for a growing business and the three roles the founder plays
Using the SWOT analysis for planning
How to dispel the myths of planning
At Small Business BC, our number one priority will always be the health and safety of our clients, staff and service providers. As a result, we continue to deliver all our services online, or over the phone until further notice. View our resources for getting Back to Business, or connect directly with a business advisor through our COVID-19 Support Service.
Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.