With a passion for languages, cultures and trade, Sandra Light is a natural fit in an international business environment. She graduated with a Bachelors of Arts in International Business from England and a Masters in International Commerce from France.
Working in a wide range of export departments from small businesses to multinational firms such as Alcan, Sandra knows the daily challenges in exporting food and industrial products. With solid experience in international logistics and imports to Canada, Sandra guides entrepreneurs in their trade business and confidently prepares them for the challenges and opportunities of international trade.
Articles by Sandra Light:
- How Exporting Will Help You Grow Your Small Business
- Importing Trends: Quinoa and Coconut
- Understanding the North American Free Trade Agreement
- Import Regulations for Small Business
- Canada – Colombia Free Trade Agreement
- Quick Tips for Exporting Logs
- Understanding Incoterms 2010
- How to Import Commercial Goods into Canada