Guy is located in the Vancouver Metro area and is a local marketing expert for small business in BC. Guy also speaks at BC Chamber and Small Business BC events. With over 25 years of marketing, sales and business development experience in the small business space, and a deep expertise around Online Marketing and Customer Relationship Management (CRM), he is now British Columbia's Regional Development Director with Constant Contact.
Articles by Guy Steeves:
- Does Your Small Business Have an Online Trail?
- Get Detail-Oriented with Your Event Planning
- Getting Your Business Started on Pinterest
- 5 Ways to Make Your Email Marketing Move the Reader to Action
- 4 Events You Can Run to Grow Your Organization Right Now
- 5 Tips for Getting Customers Ready for the Holidays
- Practical Social Media Advice for Beginners
- How to Make an Unhappy Fan a Happier Customer
- Take Charge of Your Marketing Schedule
- Power up Your Emails by Adding Multimedia the Right Way
- 6 Ways to Kick Start 2012 with More Focus
- 4 Ways to Use Email and Social Media to Ramp-up Business for the Holidays
- 6 Tips for Planning the Perfect End-of-Year Event
- Getting Social with Email Marketing