In partnership with WorkSafeBC, the entire month of seminars, webinars and Talk to an Expert sessions are free in June! It’s first come first served, so do register early. We will be opening a wait list once we’re sold out.
Starting a business is tough, but growing a business is tougher. Develop your growth plan and transition successfully into the next stage of business.
Building the right strategy will help you avoid the pitfalls of growing too quickly or too slowly. Learn how your current business activities are affecting growth and concentrate on removing the barriers.
Part One: The Growth Environment
- Understand how rapid growth can kill your business
- Discover the four aspects of enterprise
- Find the transition points in your business: micro to small or small to medium
- Identify the three roles a founder plays in growing your business
Part Two: Developing the Plan
- How to select a team
- Understand the importance of the diagnostic phase
- Using the SWOT analysis for planning
- Learn how to develop and implement strategies
- Discover the myths of planning
If you know that your business has great potential, and you want to take those important first steps in developing it sustainably, then this is the program for you.
As a special bonus, all participants receive a free copy of a Dr. Profit’s Tool Kit. This is a financial template with financial tools designed to help you operate and evaluate your business.
Presented by Bill Erichson of Pacific Training Innovations.
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.