Proposals are vital tools of modern business. Many companies would falter without the ability to write proposals that gain funding, venture capital, or grants. Anyone can write a proposal, but writing a winning proposal takes planning, technique, and acquired skill.
This book reveals the secrets of winning proposals and explains the powerful art of persuasion. Readers will learn:
- The fundamental elements of a proposal
- When to bid and when not to bid for a contract
- How to decrease expenses and increase efficiency
- How to understand the importance of strong client/firm communication
- How to prepare unsolicited proposals
This book takes you far beyond formulas and recipes, and reveals the psychology involved in giving your proposal that special edge for success.