Start & Run a Home-Based Food Business
- Turn your kitchen into a business
- Create professional recipes and products
- Find success with your own unique speciality!
Are you one of the many people who dream of making a profit selling your own homemade foods? Now, with the second edition this one-of-a-kind, easy-to-follow-guide, you can realize your home-based food business dreams!
With over 25 years’ experience, author Mimi Shotland Fix takes you through each step to starting and running a food business. Topics covered include:
- Developing, pricing, and packaging your product
- Advertising, marketing, and finding customers
- Setting up simple bookkeeping, scheduling, and inventory systems
- Finding low cost ways of turning your kitchen into a health-department approved production space.
The book includes a link to download a free kit of recipes and resources to help you get started. It includes:
- Tried-and-true recipes
- Sample contracts, invoice, and accounting forms
- Lists of books, websites, and trade publications
- National and regional suppliers
- — And more!