When you’re an entrepreneur, balancing the demands of business ownership and managing your workforce can be challenging. Not only do you need to know how to hire and fire, but you also need to bring together the best range of skill sets to make your business a success.
Luckily, you don’t need to figure it out on your own—you can bring all of your pressing HR-related questions to a qualified HR professional.
Topics can include recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance reviews, succession planning, leadership development, HR audits, maintaining respectful workplaces and more.
These 30 minute sessions are booked in advance on a first come, first served basis.
Are you an industry expert who is passionate about the small business community and entrepreneurial success? If you think your expertise is relevant to our audience, please complete our Ask the Expert RFP.
Upcoming Dates & Times
- Thursday, January 19, 2017 (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
- Thursday, February 16, 2017 (12:00 PM – 3:00 PM)
- Thursday, March 16, 2017 (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
- Thursday, April 20, 2017 (12:00 PM – 3:00 PM)
- Thursday, May 18, 2017 (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
- Thursday, June 22, 2017 (12:00 PM – 3:00 PM)