This program focuses on teaching you how to turn a good business idea into a successful business venture. Register today and learn about the most important operational areas for new businesses and how to evaluate them from our team of experts.
What’s included in this program?
Across 29+ hours of education, delivered by industry experts, you will learn to evaluate the financial viability of your business idea, understand how to clearly define who will buy your product or service, and strategize the first stages of your operations, marketing and sales plans.
- Anatomy of a Business Plan: What You Need to Get Started – Friday, December 8th, 2017, 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Business Mapping: Developing a Smart Business Model – Wednesday, December 6th, 2017, 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Business Viability 1 – The Break Even Analysis – Tuesday, December 5th, 2017, 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Business Viability 2 – The Cash Flow Forecast – Tuesday December 5th, 2017, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Market Research 1 – Find Data That Works for You – Tuesday, November 21st, 2017, 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Market Research 2 – Surveys, Focus Groups and More – Tuesday, November 28th, 2017, 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Operations for Small Business – Tuesday, December 12th, 2017, 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Sales Strategies for your Business – Monday, December 11th, 2017, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Marketing Essentials for Small Business – Monday, December 4th, 2017, 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
This seminar series is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.
Looking to register for more than one package?
Due to system limitations, our website is unable to properly discount more than one package within one transaction.
If you would like to register for more than one package today, we ask that you register each package separately so that there is only one package per transaction. Alternatively, call us at 604 775 7223 and we would be happy to help you over the phone.
Small Business BC’s packages include: Business Finance Package, Focused Business Planning, Start Smart Series, Incorporation: Legal and Tax Tips, Market Research For Your Business and Business Viability: Analysis and Forecasting