Are you one of the many businesses looking to get your first website up and running? Do you have some great content ready, but lack the skills to do it yourself?
Join us for an interactive step-by-step tour of WordPress and leave with a basic website of your own. Getting started is easier than you think on this user-friendly platform that will help you tell the world about your small business.
This seminar will help you:
- Know what to look for when selecting a web host
- Install a WordPress theme and begin to edit the contents for your new site
- Become comfortable navigating the WordPress Dashboard
- Get started on organizing content and adding media like images, video and audio
- Access the power of plugins, widgets and theme settings
Presented By: Simon Rai (Raize Digital)
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.