If you want to sell your goods or services outside of Canada, you’re going to need to understand your options for currency exchange, accounts receivables insurance, and how to receive and send foreign funds.
Join us for this free interactive seminar that will help you:
- Learn the basics of selling internationally
- Understand common exporting finance terms
- Understand your options for sending and receiving money globally
- Find out how to protect and manage your global accounts receivables
- Learn about government programs that can help you expand your business beyond Canada
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.
Presented By: Allison Boulton, Program Manager, Export Navigator, with insights offered by other international trade experts.