Are you interested in learning about the Government of Canada’s bidding and evaluation process for contracting opportunities? This seminar, third in the series of three, will provide you with general advice and guidance on the Request for Proposal (RFP) process.
- Learn about the types of opportunities posted on the Government Electronic Tendering Service(GETS)
- Understand the different requirements of opportunities on the Government Electronic Tendering Service(GETS) site.
- Discover how bids are evaluated and how to make yours competitive.
- After this seminar, you will be prepared to start bidding on federal government opportunities.
- How to Do Business with the Federal Government
- The Government Electronic Tendering Service
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.