Productivity is top of mind for many small business owners and employees, as most are already working hard to balance multiple roles and responsibilities.
It’s easy to think that the key to accomplishing more is to just work harder, faster or squeeze more into the day through better time management. But in reality, one of the best ways to be productive is by focusing on the right things at the right times. Adopt specific tools and techniques so that you can get started with your new productivity strategy now.
This seminar will help you:
- Reduce distractions and recurring interruptions
- Stop multitasking and begin working more effectively
- Develop a weekly routine to identify your most important work
- Create a meaningful task list by using the ‘2-Do’ list method
- Stay focused and block out your schedule for top priority work
- Manage your energy and focus instead of your time
Presented By: Scott Friesen, Simpletivity
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.
- Productivity and Performance
- Operations Management