Are you interested in doing business with the Government of Canada? This comprehensive half-day seminar will guide you through the various aspects of doing business with the federal government.
- Understand the fundamentals including registering to sell to the government, identifying opportunities, and marketing your goods or services.
- Learn about the new the Government Electronic Tendering Service (GETS) www.buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, where contracting opportunities are posted.
- Learn about the Request for Proposal (RFP) process, including how to submit a bid and how bids are evaluated.
- Know the federal government contracting process from start to finish, and have the information needed to get involved.
This seminar is a condensed version of the following seminars:
- How to Do Business with the Federal Government
- Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders – The Government Electronic Tendering Service
- Bidding and Procurement Process with the Federal Government
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.
- Industry Regulations