Throughout your small business life, you’ll be faced with a numerous client and supplier contracts. But do you know the common legal terms in commercial contracts? Or the key strategies that allow you to negotiate a favourable contract?
Delivered by Brian Rudy of Synergy Business Lawyers, this seminar will teach you strategic negotiation methods and explain the key contractual terms you will encounter in the course of your business.
Suitable for both new and experienced small business owners.
Types of contracts covered include:
- Partnership Contracts
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Supplier Contracts
- Security Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Commercial Lease Contracts (and more!)
This seminar will help you:
- Use negotiation strategies to achieve success
- Understand the objective criteria for your negotiations
- Discover the complex negotiation timeline
- Determine the appropriate contract considerations for small business
- Find out the contractual terms that will make a difference for your business
Presented By: Brian Rudy of Synergy Business Lawyers
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.
- Legal Requirements
- Industry Regulations